Monday, October 29, 2007

A Quick Post

Not much writing has gotten done in the past week. Between the fires and then the things we did to distract ourselves from them (movies, Disneyland, more movies, dinner out, Chargers game), I haven't had much time to write. Which means I simply must buckle down this week and finish up Carnally Yours by Sunday. (That's a tall order, because it means 2,200 words per day. And today I have written exactly...um...zero.)

In the meantime, I thought I'd promo the Mavens' fun-filled activity one more time!

From now until Halloween, the Manuscript Mavens are running a Choose Your Own Adventure® story, in which YOU vote on what happens next! Every morning brings a new author, from the Mavens to the just-sold to the best-selling. And every night brings a new twist!

Get your Choose Your Own Adventure® votes in by 8:00pm EST (5:00pm PST) and you’ll be eligible for random prize drawings. Vote every day, and you’ll be eligible for the Grand Prize–autographed books from Maven pals and Guest Mavens!

(Already read the intro? Skip to today’s story. No idea what’s going on? Read the “rules.”)

2 comments:

Emma Petersen said...

Hugs! I know I've neglected you terribly! I'm sorry! I'll be back soon!

lacey kaye said...

You have thirty seconds to get another scene in my inbox. Starting, uh, now.

:-)