Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Query Critique and Brenda Novak Book Winners

I know I said I'd do this post yesterday, but I completely forgot this Monday was a holiday when I said that. Even so, I probably would have done it if it hadn't been for the fact that we went camping on Friday and Saturday night, and between the cold weather (down into the 30s at night) and my mattress losing air both nights, I was just too tired to think straight!

So, without further ado (although a drumroll would be nice), the winners are:

Query Critique

  • Lara Lee
  • B.E. Sanderson

Brenda Novak's Dead Giveaway

  • Jane

The winners can contact me by emailing jackie at jackie barbosa dot com.

And now...back to bed!

2 comments:

B.E. Sanderson said...

OMG! Yay! And I've been working on an alternate query letter this week, too. I'll shoot it over in the next couple days. Thanks, Jackie. You're awesome.

Laurie Logan said...

Thank you, Jackie! I'm thrilled to win this. I can really use the help. I'm working on mine now so it shouldn't be long before I can get it to you. Thanks again!